My inspiration for Starmania came via a charming blue & white antique quilt in my collection.
You can choose to make this quilt in just two colours like the original – or scrappy like my pink & brown reproduction.
This pattern lends itself to handpiecing due to the numerous inset or Y seams.
* This Starmania Pattern includes a full set of papers for EPP (English Paper Piecing) with instructions & diagrams to make the mini size quilt.
* Note: Photos are of the full size quilt – a diagram is shown here of the suggested size: of course you can make it whatever size you wish.
* Template Pack is also available which includes 5 x templates…..see my other listings.
* A pattern page is also included to photocopy should you choose to FPP (Foundation Paper Piece) your star centres.
* Finished Quilt Size: 19″ x 22″ (48cm x 56cm) approx.
This is my first quilt pattern & I have really enjoyed the process from start to finish: I hope you love it as much as I do!